Compact Tractor Attachments For Your Projects
As the seasons change, so do your compact equipment needs. With the right compact tractor attachments or implements, you can transform your machine into the perfect tool for efficiently knocking out multiple projects on your land.
Each Bobcat® compact tractor comes standard with a 3-point hitch. With this feature, your machine has the ability to connect with multiple compact tractor attachments and implements capable of completing a number of tasks including tilling, mowing, grading and more.
To help you decide which compact tractor attachments or implements are the best fit for your land, we categorized our large inventory into the top six attachment and implement offerings that are perfect for your to-do list.
Visit your local Bobcat dealer if you have a special project in mind. You may be able to rent tractor attachments or implements for occasional or seasonal needs.
Compact Tractor Attachments
A must-have for your compact tractor. Perfect for digging, loading and hauling materials including hay, dirt, mulch, rocks or shrubs.
- Bucket leveling indicator
- Industry leading lift capacity and height
- Quick attach system
Turn your compact tractor into a mowing powerhouse. No matter the size of the field, the mid-mount mower is up for the challenge.
- 60” cutting width
- Standard side discharge and solid rubber tires
- 1” to 4” height adjustment
From compact tractor to powerful excavator. The backhoe is perfect for landscaping projects, building retaining walls, digging septic tanks and trenching for irrigation lines.
- Three models available from 72” to 96” dig depth
- Sub-frame for rear attachment capability
- Excellent down-hole visibility
Compact Tractor Implements
Level, backfill and grade with the tough and versatile box blade. Perfect for managing uneven roads, driveways, gardens or areas around barns and buildings.
- 4” x 4” mainframe
- Two reversible high-carbon steel cutting edges
- Available in 48”, 60” and 72” widths
Transform a backyard plot into the ideal gardening bed. The 3-point tiller cultivates, aerates and stirs up soil for gardens, food plots and other tillage needs.
- Forward or reverse rotation
- Available in 48”, 60” or 72” widths
- Adjustable skid shoes for working depths up to 7”
Built with productivity in mind. The angle blade is an economical option for leveling, backfilling, grading and removing snow on your farm or acreage.
- 360-degree rotation with five forward and five reverse settings
- Available in 60”, 72” and 84” blade widths
- Blade angling and blade offset
Whatever the chore, there’s a compact tractor attachment or implement ready for the challenge.
More Articles from Bobcat of Houston View All
We carry the full line of Bobcat ® products, including excavators, compact track loaders, skid-steer loaders, VersaHANDLER® telescopic tool carriers, mowers, compact utility tractors, utility vehicles and Toolcat™ utility work machines, plus a wide selection of attachments.